- We may collect and process the following data about you, information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or by talking to Customer Services. This includes information provided at the time of buying tickets or registering with us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem.
- Details of occasions on which you contact us, details of transactions you carry out through the Website or Customer Services and of the fulfilment of your orders and details of your visits to the Website or use of Customer Services.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We use information held about you in the following to process your application to buy tickets or to register with us, also to identify you and authenticate your use when you visit the Website or telephone Customer Services.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to: