HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- When you give us your order (for example, by telephone or by completing the booking form) this constitutes an offer by you to us to buy a visit to the Experience. All orders by you are subject to acceptance by us.
- You can only purchase tickets to the Experience if you are 18 years old or more. Each Child must be accompanied at the Experience by at least one Adult and must remain under their supervision at all times while in the Experience.
- The organiser will confirm these dates in the local papers, the organiser has the right to close the event at his discretion, to restrict the sale or display of any goods or items that are not considered appropriate.
- Subject to the weather or ground conditions the organiser has the right to postpone the event which will then be re-advertised
- All rubbish and belongings must be taken home, our management reserve the right to refuse entry to you (and your fellow guests) if you fail to present either of the above when required on entry to the Experience.
- In exceptional cases, our management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals to the Experience, or remove those who have already been admitted, if in their reasonable opinion, the presence of those individuals is likely to considerably lower the enjoyment of other guests.
- The price of entry will be as quoted by us from time to time on the website, we reserve the right to change prices at any time
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. On receipt of your deposit / payment we will acknowledge your booking with an invoice. This will be your acknowledgement of your booking and should be presented as you arrive on site to unload.
- Application for space comes on a first come first served basis for each category of goods sold. Persons reducing or cancelling a booking after space has been allocated will be liable for the full cost of their booking unless the space can be re-allocated, in which case fees paid, less 20%, will be refunded. All cancellations must be in writing.
- Space will be allocated at the sole discretion of the JPM Fairs, which shall have the power to refuse or disqualify any application or exhibit and need not state the reasons for the refusal or disqualification.